Here's My Theory

Scrappile

Okay, one thing I have found difficult about some flat scroll saw blades is determining which is the top of a blade.  Which way is up.  I do not have good enough feeling in my finger to run my finger along the blade to determine which it the right side.  Don't have good enough eyesight to look at them and really tell which way the teeth go, especially blades with reverse teeth.  But I think I have discovered something, maybe wrong, but so far it has worked.  The blades come wrapped, by the dozen, with a fine wire.  To unwrap them you find the loose end of the wire and untwist it from around them.  I have been checking and it appears that loose end of the wire is always at the bottom of the blades.  So, I unwrap them and put them in the tube I store them in with the end that the wire was loose at first.  So when I take them out of the tube the top end of the blade is at the top of the tube.....

Check it out and see if I am right. 

Okay, one thing I have found difficult about some flat scroll saw blades is determining which is the top of a blade.  Which way is up.  I do not have good enough feeling in my finger to run my finger along the blade to determine which it the right side.  Don't have good enough eyesight to look at them and really tell which way the teeth go, especially blades with reverse teeth.  But I think I have discovered something, maybe wrong, but so far it has worked.  The blades come wrapped, by the dozen, with a fine wire.  To unwrap them you find the loose end of the wire and untwist it from around them.  I have been checking and it appears that loose end of the wire is always at the bottom of the blades.  So, I unwrap them and put them in the tube I store them in with the end that the wire was loose at first.  So when I take them out of the tube the top end of the blade is at the top of the tube.....

Check it out and see if I am right. 

Don't keep all your eggs in one basket,somethings always not the same,lol