you wanted boxes

amazingkevin

here you go.Don't even ask how long i spent on them or how long i spent clearing a jam on the pinnailer.Good wasted afternoon but intersestingly different,then there;s more names  etc.post-1607-0-58086400-1464058657_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-19110500-1464058678_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-08024900-1464058722_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-68274400-1464058738_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-07253000-1464058765_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-83462200-1464058788_thumb.jpg and some 1/4" oak anhks she ties jewelry together called wire wrappings that are gorgeous. She stores the copper wire in the new hanging boxes

post-1607-0-26356900-1464058831_thumb.jpg

Edited by amazingkevin

Kevin, that's a lot of work, what are the tall boxes going to be used for? You seem to be keeping busy enough just cutting out all of the names you do, now your taking on extras.

Len

The boxes were a hassle but expected not doing them ever,Extra ? extra money yes!She store copper wire in them hanging next to her while she works selling jewelry(precious stones ) That she wire wraps with copper wire statistically,very beautifully done too!

I never get a jam on my hammer or screwdriver!

NEAT NAMES!

Yeah that's the problem , the more you have the more problems you'll have .now i had to learn the pin nailer to get it to, function correctly.What started the problem was the air compressor wasn't plugged in so when the pressure got down to be not enough then it jammed .I've  a box full of nailers but each is different ,pin ,crown,staple etc.5 altogether.the pin nailer is my favorite Iput the box togehter with 3/4" pins ,glue,1/4" particle board wood.thanks Ralph!

Good work Kev but where's the 45% angled joints on the boxes. :lol: Roly

Now your really asking me to have lots more problems.Friends think i'm a fabulous carpenter wood worker and i cannot convince them it's the opposite .wood working is my worst skill of all but because i can follow a line on a scroll saw pattern and turn out something exactly how it;s supposed to look makes them believe what they want to believe.I have to turn down wood working jobs because i don't have those skills .I was reading about how Jim Finn makes his corners last night ,that's not me yet! Thanks Roly!

Now your really asking me to have lots more problems.Friends think i'm a fabulous carpenter wood worker and i cannot convince them it's the opposite .wood working is my worst skill of all but because i can follow a line on a scroll saw pattern and turn out something exactly how it;s supposed to look makes them believe what they want to believe.I have to turn down wood working jobs because i don't have those skills .I was reading about how Jim Finn makes his corners last night ,that's not me yet! Thanks Roly!

Kevin never say never you have the skills you just need to do it, It's a bit like me and Intarsia I'm sure I can do it but haven't got the time for all that sanding and shaping. Perhaps when I retire. :lol: . 

Kevin never say never you have the skills you just need to do it, It's a bit like me and Intarsia I'm sure I can do it but haven't got the time for all that sanding and shaping. Perhaps when I retire. :lol: . 

Roly your 62 years young ,get a head start on intarsia so when you do,retire It will be turn key! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: