🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Not too bad looking,maybe?

amazingkevin

Nice cutting-- Are you not tired of names?

I know-- take the money! Right!

Wishing you the best.

Well yeah kind of tired but what else can i scroll that i don't have to sit on till it's sold?I'm just happy to pass the time doing what i love,scrolling.Making names give me a big boost for worthiness when i see that ear to ear smile of some name i just gave to some one.

Kevin I Love the Glitter.I have used it myself.It really adds thats special something to the piece.Fantastic job. :D

Bobby don't tell anyone but the two sided named stand of George b yiengst came out the worst in a long time.It was a paying job so i wanted money fast as i need it bad. It was loaded with dust,big dust too,scratches finger prints etc.I had a liscence plate once that came out terrible too.I fixed the plate with lots of clear .that's when while looking this mess it dawned on me what to do with out starting over.The glitter hides a lot of sins and i loaded it up with the big glitter.It came out looking so good i amaze myself .Experience paid this time for doing something in a hurry .Thanks for looking!