Rough copy of a pattern 

Changes will be made, but just thought I would throw this out there

to give someone some different ideas.

For my daughter and grandsons

Honest comments welcomed

Thanks

Fab4

attachicon.gifword intersect with a twist.jpg

anyway you cut it it's going to be real nice.Good of you to invent this style,Very nice twist !

I like that. I think that it would be a good seller.  Thanks for sharing this with us.

DW

Hi DW:

Not sure about this being a good seller

I don't know of anyone who would want my daughter's name with her 3 boys

hung up in their house...............lol

I'll see what kind of reaction I get when I cut it out

Thanks

Fab4

Well I'll tell you what....Like what was already said....INVENTION....  You might just be the Author of this way.

Maybe you should get it Patented.  I DO WANT TO LEARN HOW.  Any Tutorials coming our way?  :+}  

And Me also can't wait to see after you cut it.  Will the Colors be painted like this example?                                    Danny  :+}

Well I'll tell you what....Like what was already said....INVENTION....  You might just be the Author of this way.

Maybe you should get it Patented.  I DO WANT TO LEARN HOW.  Any Tutorials coming our way?  :+}  

And Me also can't wait to see after you cut it.  Will the Colors be painted like this example?                                    Danny  :+}

Thanks Danny

I want to make a few changes

When I get around to cutting it, yes it will be painted to their favorite colors

Fab4

You have come a long ways since we first got into contact about making  patterns.  I also love original ideas, something that just will not come to me very often. Interested in seeing it when you finish. I just might steal your idea and make a couple myself

Dick

heppnerguy

Hi Dick:

I still have your tutorials from them days

Still comes in handy

Be my guest as far as borrowing  the idea

Stealing is not a nice word.....lol

Fab4

Edited by Fab4

Paul, I think it's a good idea, I'm not to sure how it will look. For it to look good, I think it will have to have some size to it. And using the different fonts for each name is different, I'm interested in seeing them used all together on one cutting. This will be interesting to look at when finished, have you started cutting it yet?

Len

Paul, I think it's a good idea, I'm not to sure how it will look. For it to look good, I think it will have to have some size to it. And using the different fonts for each name is different, I'm interested in seeing them used all together on one cutting. This will be interesting to look at when finished, have you started cutting it yet?

Len

Hi Len:

No I haven't  started cutting - I mentioned earlier I want to make a few changes and see how it looks

From there I hope to find time to sit at the saw for a bit to do it, then finish it

The Actual size will be 6" high and 13" long - approx

Thanks

Fab4

Hi DW:

Not sure about this being a good seller

I don't know of anyone who would want my daughter's name with her 3 boys

hung up in their house...............lol

I'll see what kind of reaction I get when I cut it out

Thanks

Fab4

I was referring to the style in which it was made.  Very unique... it will sell.... with some other familys names on it of course :)

DW