It a real job finding things in this new computer

amazingkevin

Let alone trying to get it to recognize my camera phone. but it's getting close .I forget where and when i stopped uploading photo's the times are wrong on this computer and things are mixed up from me trying to get it to work for me.post-1607-0-62944800-1477628467_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-44227200-1477628557_thumb.jpg10 hours work on the baby cross Still need to [poly quick dry and add the names ,date of birth and pounds an name.post-1607-0-85145900-1477628637_thumb.jpg
the blue one is sold and i need to make another as showing it i sold another one.I have a maybe on the girl one from the lawn service guy here ,their baby died .i want to give it to them.Only place i hasd a problem was on the diaper pin bottom on both but my file fixed one and i forgot to do the other one,still can some!

Edited by amazingkevin

KEVIN....Want to say ..ALL THREE.. look OUTSTANDING.  Just love the Baby Crosses and also the Colors.

You did a OUTSTANDING job of SCROLLING.  Where might I obtain the patterns for the Cross?                      Danny  :+}

Sue Mey

the scroll saw artist.Iost all my bookmarks otherwize i'd give it to you now.

Very nicely done Kevin and you will get the hang of the new computer.  Thanks for sharing these with us.

DW

It's my first new computer in bought in 2007.a virus got it one time and because of all the patterns an pictures in it when he finally fixed it he charged me double

Edited by amazingkevin

Hey there buddy,

I can't even begin to imagine the pain a person endures, with the passing of  a child or a grandchild. 

My heart brakes for those who are in need of one of these pieces. However you my friend put your skills to work

and created a piece that surpassed all that the cross stands for. 

Very nice work....The cutting is outstanding, I can see why it took  so much time.

Good Job,  and thanks for sharing.

Jack

Hey there buddy,

I can't even begin to imagine the pain a person endures, with the passing of  a child or a grandchild. 

My heart brakes for those who are in need of one of these pieces. However you my friend put your skills to work

and created a piece that surpassed all that the cross stands for. 

Very nice work....The cutting is outstanding, I can see why it took  so much time.

Good Job,  and thanks for sharing.

Jack

Your going to,love this "I spelled the name wrong"no quick fix so this ones my show piece at shows,no waste of time