🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Hello from Canada

Riksss

Hello my name is Richard and I am from Ontario Canada. I have been a woodworker for many years. My main hobby is wood turning (pens, grinders and bowls). My brother in law recently purchased a scroll saw and thought I would try it. I picked up a Delta model 40-530 with stand for $40. dollar In great shape. I am looking forward to learning more about this hobby from here. Richard

Hello my name is Richard and I am from Ontario Canada. I have been a woodworker for many years. My main hobby is wood turning (pens, grinders and bowls). My brother in law recently purchased a scroll saw and thought I would try it. I picked up a Delta model 40-530 with stand for $40. dollar In great shape. I am looking forward to learning more about this hobby from here. Richard

Larry put some more water in the soup companys here,and i think they are going to stay.lol Welcome friend .you've found a home  where the saw dust piles are high and the advice is free.i've never seen a question that wasn't answered more ways than one ,you pick what suits you /Welcome friend from the top of the sand pile .FLORIDA