🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Hello, I am from Witbank, Mpumalanga in South Africa

Boertjie

It appears that scroll sawing is not a popular topic in South Africa. I am not aware of any scroll saw forums out here either.

I am about to retire and looking forward to your expertise and guidance to start scroll sawing as a new hobby.

Photography is also one of our interests although only on a amateur level

WELCOME to a place you are going to love if you continue to log on regularly and get to know the friendly and helpful members we have from all over this big planet of ours. Being that you are retired you should have plenty of time to explore the forum and all the other parts of this web site. There is a lot to see and many patterns to download and cut should you find some you you like to give a go at. I hope to see you around often. Be sure and ask any questions that you may have. We love to share our work here for others to see what we are up to.  Everyone is very friendly here and we all started at one time or another where you are right now. Join the fun and let us know about your saw and the type of scrolling that interests you

Dick

heppnerguy

• 2 weeks later...