Never touched a scroll saw in my life tried it a couple days ago i live it!

Tabitha1986

Hi Tabby and welcome to the Village.  Glad you were able to try the saw and loved it.  Great place for a newbie to come and learn from some great people with lots of knowledge here.  I am a relative newbie to the saw myself having started with it this past year. Have loved the friends I have here in the village who are always willing to help, advise, and or simply say "good job" when I post a clearly newbie work.

I am in East TN. I see you are in Texas.  Did you try a friend's saw out or get one for a gift for the holidays?

Hi my name is Tabby..

Bet you can't cut just one project,lol.Nothing better for your creature comforts than a scroll saw.Self satisfying and lets you be the boss of your creativity  .you will soon WOW your friends into saying YOU made that ,it's beautyful.As a hobby some cold hard cash will begin to line your pockets too .Can't beat that combo! Welcome friend!

Welcome from Eastern Oregon. It is imperative that you log on often so we all can get to know you and you us. The people here are very friendly and helpful.  If you have any  question feel free to post them in the forum. Everyone wants you to be comfortable here and feel at home.  

Dick

heppnerguy