Contest Winner

Dan

Congrats Paul, Well done!  Congratulations to all that took the time and trouble to enter.

Please join me in congratulating Paul, aka Fab4, for winning the Moonshot contest. This was his entry. 

attachicon.gifmsg-1458-0-41670700-1481111199.jpg

I would also like to thank everyone who submitted entries and those that voted. 

Was hoping you would put a name with all the entries so we could see who designed our favorites tho.   :)   They'd probably like a little shout out as well.

Russell

Congrats Paul, Well done!  Congratulations to all that took the time and trouble to enter.

Was hoping you would put a name with all the entries so we could see who designed our favorites tho.   :)   They'd probably like a little shout out as well.

Russell

I designed the one that no one knew what it was and it took a gallon of toner. (Will have to consider ink usage in future patterns, if any)  For those of you that did not know what it was (practically everyone)  It was a Graboid and the Perfection Valley water tower from the movie "Tremors."

Congrats to Paul on a very cute design.

I designed the one that no one knew what it was and it took a gallon of toner. (Will have to consider ink usage in future patterns, if any)  For those of you that did not know what it was (practically everyone)  It was a Graboid and the Perfection Valley water tower from the movie "Tremors."

Congrats to Paul on a very cute design.

My youngest son used to watch that movie over, and over.  He knew right away what that pattern was!  lol  The only scene i remember was the "Broke into the wrong rec room" scene.  https://youtu.be/KcsLaSBWG9k

Thanks for contributing Debi

Russell

Hey ol' buddy. Good for you. I guess e time we spent with pattern making ideas, oh so many years ago, just paid off for you. GONGRATULATIONS. Can't wait to see the vases you will be making

Dick

heppnerguy

Hi Dick:

The time we spent together did not go to waste

as for designing, every image presents it's own challenges

that's why it's fun and frustrating at the same time

Trial and error on most of them

You seem to be coming along quite nicely with your patterns, keep up the great work

Thanks

Fab4

Hi Roly:

I'm positive this site wasn't hacked........

Then again, you never know,,,

Thanks

I contacted the Obama administration and they told me the Russian government has indeed hacked The Village poles, however the Trump administration claims this information can not be confirmed

Dick

heppnerguy

Thank you all for the replies

As promised, Steve Good contacted me today to send me the prize

He sent me his 2 books for his Wooden Vases - which are great BTW

I told him I had won these from him awhile back

so, he offered me 2 choices 

1- His DVD patterns

2- $30 gift card from Amazon

I chose the gift card

So before closing this off, I want to thank Travis for allowing this to happen

Dan for taking care of it, Steve Good for sponsoring it

A special thanks to the other 3 entries. For all who voted for or against my design

It was fun

I still say this site was not hacked,so the votes counted....lol

Fab4 (Paul) 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, i missed it as well.  Nice prize, nice win, nice pattern.  People should be downloading and saving that $30.00 pattern! :)   Another great pattern and awesome win Paul, nice prize, now i'm wishing i would've given it a shot.  Congrats all around.

Russell

Hi Russell

Thanks

Prize was nice to get, but I really did it for the fun of it

which it was

Not sure if there will be another contest soon, seems like the Villagers

are not too keen on contests but are super great at helping out when needed

which is really nice to see

Fab4