🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Ray Salter

Hi thanks for letting join the village I'm new to scroll sawing at the present time I'm looking for a scroll saw, but very limited here in New Zealand. I have jet, toolline ozito,ryobi. proxxon australia or hegnor, Dewalt nz cannont supply the 788!! :-( advice please limited budget

To import is expensive!!

Thanks

Edited by Peregrine

Hi thanks for letting join the village I'm new to scroll sawing at the present time I'm looking for a scroll saw, but very limited here in New Zealand. I have jet, toolline ozito,ryobi. proxxon australia or hegnor, Dewalt nz cannont supply the 788!! :-( advice please limited budget

To import is expensive!!

Thanks

Glad to have you!

Hi Peregrine,

Welcome to the village and the scrolling obsession :) .  Good scrollsaws are hard to come by here but Carbatec stock the SS530c previously known as the Excalibur and a Hegner clone.  If you are new to scrolling though, these may be outside your budget.  Whatever you do, make sure any saw you consider can take pinless blades and check the reviews section of this site for guidance.  Whereabouts in NZ are you?

Rob

Hi Peregrine,

Welcome to the village, I have the Hegner clone from 'Carbatec', bout 900 dollars..................

Had mine bout 8.5 years now and no real big issues ..........................

From my profile you can sea I'm from a wee town  (Foxton).............

Merlin...................

welcome to the village You are among a lot of friendly people from all over this globe of ours. I am from Eastern Oregon and I am very happy you have decided to join here. It is important that you log on often and post responses as well as some of your projects and questions. that way you and the regulars here will quickly become friends. Check out our free pattern list and help yourself to any you like

Dick

heppnerguy