Hello from pa

Solo

Hi all name is chuck and i am just getting into this have made plenty of saw dust in my time but this will be my first power coping saw. I just ordered a dewalt and am hoping i dont have too much trouble with it. Have been looking around the forum a bit and am impressed with the quality of many or the projects ive seen some of you guys are amazing! I hope i will be able to produce something at least acceptable to the group.

Hi all name is chuck and i am just getting into this have made plenty of saw dust in my time but this will be my first power coping saw. I just ordered a dewalt and am hoping i dont have too much trouble with it. Have been looking around the forum a bit and am impressed with the quality of many or the projects ive seen some of you guys are amazing! I hope i will be able to produce something at least acceptable to the group.

Chuck,Welcome friend! To start off with we even want to see fire wood that you may have made already.Everybody needs a good laugh .I'm proud of you choosing the mighty yellow bird Dewalt.Great saw and perfect for the beginner .We can give you lots of tips on making your new found joy even better.A foot switch saves you lots of time .A chair with wheels,a nice brite light .scroll saw blade assortments next to the saw or on the saw in closed tubes on a rack.Others will chime in on things that make scrolling better for them.In a very short time you'll be impressing us with your talent and you may come up with tips and tricks of your own to share with us about scrolling.Something new and interesting is talked about everyday so don't miss a day here.glad to have you as our newest member.Show us your saw dust pile you've made.Your in like flint now,you passed with flying colors !

I want to welcome you from Eastern Oregon. True what people are saying about a bunch of friendly and helpful people here. You won't have to  go any farther to suddenly realize all the new friends you have acquired just because you chose to join our world wide family.. Now all you need to do it come back on here often and comment on the posts that others have made, then pretty soon you will be making posts yourself. So don;t be afraid to join in on the fun

Dick

heppnerguy