Pegas blade source....

Scrolling Steve

I've been getting mine from Lesleys Patterns.. but supposedly they are back ordered from them.. and they are not to fast at getting them to you.. I have heard good things about D and D.. Do a online search for Pegas.. I think you should find a good source of suppliers..  I would recommend a small sample pack.. rather than a full gross to make sure you will like them.. I love them but for certain types of work.. I go back to my FD blades..

I am also thinking of trying Pegas blades and have done some online price comparing. Of the places I checked out online, D and D seem to have the best price. Of course, there could be many other suppliers I didn't find in my search. I have never dealt with them but did email them with a question and got a fairly quick response. Your mileage may vary.

Looking on the internet that sounds about the right price.  I was looking for something in my scroll saw drawer yesterday and found a sample pack of 1 doz of each size.  I didn't even remembering when or where I got them.  The sticker on the package say Lesley's Pattern's Ltd.  Never even knew I had ever ordered from them.  Getting old is fun some times, I'm finding surprises of new stuff when I search for other things..

I've dealt with both Lesley's and D and D. D and D has far superior customer service. I had ordered 6 dozen blades from D and D. I called them, yes, called them with a concern about blades breaking. He asked me to send him the bad ones. On the same day I mailed him the bad blades, I received 6 dozen blades in the mail from them. WOW!

Here's the kicker, D and D asked me to call the US rep for Pegas. Which I did. Yes! I talked to a person and told him the trouble. He asked me to send what was left of my purchase from D and D to him. Lo and behold, within a week I had 6 dozen blades in my mailbox. Now that is customer service!!!

As for Lesley's, it's been a couple of months now and my back order is still not filled. Good luck trying to talk to anyone.

With the service I got from D and D and Pegas, I won't look elsewhere.

Looking on the internet that sounds about the right price.  I was looking for something in my scroll saw drawer yesterday and found a sample pack of 1 doz of each size.  I didn't even remembering when or where I got them.  The sticker on the package say Lesley's Pattern's Ltd.  Never even knew I had ever ordered from them.  Getting old is fun some times, I'm finding surprises of new stuff when I search for other things..

I'm thrilled just to find a lost blade on the ground .