Magic Wand

smitty0312

Very colorful and well done.  All except the purple....  I do not care for purple.  That's just me.  I try to like it but can't, maybe my mom gave me some purple medicine when I was a little fellow and I didn't like it, I don't know.  I know she use to shove cod liver oil down me  must have been some other purple medicine also..... :grr:

I waved my magic paint wand and look what happened.........1/2" sanded ply......rattle can paint.......patterns all made by myself......comments always welcomed....thanks as always too! 

You are now in charge of my paint department.Bring your rattle cans and spray till your hearts content.For convenience i spray on the roof of my car.there's just no room for a spray area.I believe you have an electric magic wand .Work this good looking has been your signature on every project you do.Very quality ,very eye appealing,very "SMITTY"!Good job sir!

From first look they all are in the Wow! factor to me. I like your thought on this type of word art.

What is the overall size of each? To me looks bigger than could do comfortably on a Scroll Saw.

OUTSTANDING TALENT SMTTY.... Danny :+}

They are 13.250" tall X 12" wide......I have to split the pattern in half in ink scape to be able to print out on my printer......