🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

New Site

lawson56

Hey Villager's

Some of may know this and some of you may not, I came across this site,Great American Scrollsaw Patterns,the rest was in Russian,but they have some Great patterns there,Some are in 2 sections.Some are clock patterns.I hope I have been some help with the Add,couldn't spell all long add, :oops:

Bobby it isn't working for me. I saw one pattern on part one, but all the others were blurred so bad I couldn't tell what they were. Do you have to join the sight and does it cost my very hard earned money?   :lol:

Hey Villager's

Some of may know this and some of you may not, I came across this site,Great American Scrollsaw Patterns,the rest was in Russian,but they have some Great patterns there,Some are in 2 sections.Some are clock patterns.I hope I have been some help with the Add,couldn't spell all long add, :oops:

i took a peek will go back later!

I may be wrong but.. The Berry Basket web site used to be called this.. I just did a search for the name you mentioned and I came up with a two part catalog preview.. I have the complete collection from the berry basket on CD that I bought several years ago.. and the patterns are very much the same as what I have.. I use mine all the time.. great bunch of patterns..

Kevin 

Sorry for the trouble your having guys.I just game from there.I had not trouble at all.When I clicked on the site I took note of the add,on the add,bar.it was a longy, www.liveinternet.ru/users3950865/post224547808Thats  what was in the add, bar.but when I booked marked it.It came up as the add I gave ya Yesterday.Sorry for all the trouble you been having.They do have some Pretty Darn good patterns there. :)

Yes, it is the old Berry Basket patterns. When the Berry Basket was being sold, the original owners sold CD's with most of their patterns on them. The people who bought those CD's, were allowed to do whatever they wanted to with the patterns. They could sell them, or they could give them away. The only patterns they ween't allowed to share, were some large clock projects. For some reason, they were not included in with the other patterns. If any member here wanted to set up a site to sell these patterns, there would be no issue with copyright problems. The only thing needed to protect themselves, is proof that they bought the group of patterns from Berry Basket. I bought the patterns from Berry Basket, but I lost all of them in a computer crash. I should have downloaded them onto CD's, but before I got around to doing that, I lost them.

Len