🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Thank you for having me

Hello and thank you for letting me join. I've been scrolling since January and I love it. Can't wait to get into more of the harder patterns. I am however having a hard time making patterns. I have this idea I want to do for my anniversary gift having a hard time but I'll get it. Again thank you for letting me join. Have a good day.

Hello and thank you for letting me join. I've been scrolling since January and I love it. Can't wait to get into more of the harder patterns. I am however having a hard time making patterns. I have this idea I want to do for my anniversary gift having a hard time but I'll get it. Again thank you for letting me join. Have a good day.

Your interest and love of scrolling go hand in hand .Wanting to do something is half the battle.Don't forget to try spiral blades .Hard at first but once you know,It's all history after that ,

You'll never forget.You've got me thinking now what was a hard pattern that I've done.I've done projects with 500 + hole .looked hard but not really just more holes and more difficult to maneuver around. Some were high detail with hold your breath cuts so close to each other.Just take your time and if necessary fudge a little and cut a little wider from the line to keep from having an accident.Get hold of some CA. glue.you can fix broken pieces fast and re-cut immediately after gluing  to keep your project going. i just re read my post and see you were talking about MAKING difficult patterns not cutting them.Sorry.

A BIG Howdy and Welcome.Your right pattern making is a little rough at first,I have been doing it for awhile and I still have trouble with it.Sometimes I still ask for help,and this is the place to come, A Lot of Great and Friendly Folk here.Tried Spiral Blades a few times,can't seem to get the hang of if.but I will keep trying. Looking forward to seeing your work. :)

Amber, I too send you a welcome from Eastern Oregon. I have been scrolling for about 5 years and I am just now starting to try my hand at pattern making. it is a fun endeavor but I find I made a not of mistakes along the way.. but i think I am slowly catching on. good luck with your efforts and remember you do not have to do it alone. We are here for you.

Dick

heppnerguy