🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Newbie from South Wales (UK)

thepopela

Hello there!

Bought my first scroll saw last week and hoping to learn from all you talented people, dabbled in wood work for the past few years but really enjoying it lately and have started getting a few more tools to play with. Also a keen mountain biker and star wars fan... so look out for some star wars themed projects!

post-31460-0-53410900-1489744551_thumb.jpg did this death star a few weeks ago with a jig saw....

...and this is my first attempt with my scroll saw... post-31460-0-49744700-1489744680_thumb.jpg not quite finished yet, but im really happy with how it turned out.

Anyway cheers for looking and all the best. ;)

Hello there!

Bought my first scroll saw last week and hoping to learn from all you talented people, dabbled in wood work for the past few years but really enjoying it lately and have started getting a few more tools to play with. Also a keen mountain biker and star wars fan... so look out for some star wars themed projects!

attachicon.gif17155343_10154108340647024_7313666817135663201_n.jpg did this death star a few weeks ago with a jig saw....

...and this is my first attempt with my scroll saw... attachicon.gif17352007_10154142109207024_8389849425389663883_n.jpg not quite finished yet, but im really happy with how it turned out.

Anyway cheers for looking and all the best. ;)

Your determined to to enjoy what you do.Incredible cuts done with your self taught skills.I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of your great work.Keep them coming! Thanks for joining.Lots of treckies here.

Thanks all!

Phantom scroller, I'm from a town called Blackwood, just up the valley from Cardiff.

Bobscroll, well after a week of looking and reading reviews I ended up buying a proxxon DSH 2 speed, I gotta be honest I'm really happy with it, seems really well made. I do have a problem with blades braking quite often though, but that's probably down to me at the moment! 🤔