nice visit today

heppnerguy

Paul, (Scrappile) came to Heppner today and we met for lunch with my wife and daughter. we spent about 3 hours together. I showed him my shops, gave him some wood and worked a little on pattern making. My wife is having cataracts removed from her eyes, one this week and one next week, so I am able to spend a little more time with Paul, as the eye surgeon is in the area that Paul lives. I really enjoy spending time with him, as he is a prince of a person and has become a good friend of mine. 

Thanks Paul, for coming all the way to Heppner, just to spend some time with my wife, daughter and myself. Sorry, no photos.

Dick

heppnerguy

No, no, it is me that thanks you.  It was a great time.   People, this Heppnerguy lives in a beautiful place.  He has an awesome view, peaceful and quiet, great shops, yes that is right I said "shops" with an "s".  It was so nice to see his wife again and meet "Country Girl" is daughter, she hasn't been on here lately unfortunately, but she is a busy lady.  She is like Mom and Dad, a very nice person.  Heppner is my kinda town.  Small and quaint.  Friendly people the care for one another.  

I was smiling all the way home, it was very nice.  I wish my wife could have made it with me.  Then Dick drops a bomb, let me know he may be moving to Arizona!  I will be very sad if that happens.  My first scroll saw friend, that is close enough to visit once and a while. 

No photos is my fault, I took my camera, it was sitting in the truck, but I got caught up chatting and forgot all about it.  Part of the getting old thing. 

Thanks Dick, for inviting me.  And now I am more in debt to you.  I guess if  you move on me I will not have to worry about getting even!! :x

What a great day!

Dick I never noticed we were neighbors, just a hoot and holler away (5 hours or so) :D  Down in Chiloquin.  Russ

I know, We do not get to our beautiful coast very often, I am sad to say, but if we ever do get your way, we should get together. I would love to meet you and see in person, your wonderful shop. I remember seeing it in one of your posts. What a great shop you have.

Dick

heppnerguy

That is SO COOL.It is what makes this Village a Fantastic Place.There have been times I have met Fellow Scrollers (not Village Members) and we have a Great time talking. :)

I try to make an effort to meet anyone that is on the Village when ever I can. We always seem to become instant friends. Nice to meet someone that has the same interests as you.

Dick

heppnerguy

Paul, (Scrappile) came to Heppner today and we met for lunch with my wife and daughter. we spent about 3 hours together. I showed him my shops, gave him some wood and worked a little on pattern making. My wife is having cataracts removed from her eyes, one this week and one next week, so I am able to spend a little more time with Paul, as the eye surgeon is in the area that Paul lives. I really enjoy spending time with him, as he is a prince of a person and has become a good friend of mine. 

Thanks Paul, for coming all the way to Heppner, just to spend some time with my wife, daughter and myself. Sorry, no photos.

Dick

heppnerguy

Y'all better behave your self or your wives will cut you off from scrolling.

Dick please tell your wife the difference in her site will be like chalk and cheese, believe me I know, it's as if someone turned on a light.  Had my final check up last Monday, if she just needs reading glasses just some cheap ones with be sufficient but I miss my bi- focals soooooooooooooooo much I went to the optometrist last week to order some.  Glad that you and Paul had a great catch up.

Marg

Here is the deal Paul.... I just moved here to be near my parents. They are not moving to Arizona...that is just my dad talking...my mom makes all the final decisions...and I can layer a thick guilt on her if I have to. We love Heppner....i hope your listening too dad.

Only a woman knows for sure.The rooster rules the roost but the hen rules the rooster.