🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

new cuttings and camera is fixed

penquin

Been a bit behind in posting cuttings, the camera took a dump and had to get it fixed.  Here are a few I have been working on.

Wolvarine by Chachi, this one was a hold your breath when cutting one, but I really like the look of it behind glass and framed.  Six shooter or gun belt by Birchbark, this was another fun cut but I got to say I did not realize how many little half circles you put in there on it.  Was driving me crazy, kept thinking got them all cut and there was another bunch of them.

Indian and eagle is by Janevski and got to say I love it may not even put it in the booth for sale.  The wood is a piece of found wood from a mill, not sure what it is but love the grain in it and it really seem to go well with this pattern.  The groundhog is one from Gayle at Scrollers Cafe that I saw and asked if she could work up a pattern for me.  The House is called Serenity and was another fun one.

Hope you all like them.

Thanks to all you pattern designers for sharing your talent with us.

jim

penquin

post-1363-0-96735500-1490572307_thumb.jpg

post-1363-0-13453100-1490572316_thumb.jpg

post-1363-0-49717000-1490572332_thumb.jpg

post-1363-0-43333800-1490572345_thumb.jpg

post-1363-0-09641500-1490572374_thumb.jpg

They are great.  I especially like 2,3 & 4.  I  #2 looks like a shrine I got to see in Japan, Not sure, the one I went to see was gold and so beautiful. You did a great cutting of that pattern.  I did #3, like yours better, beautiful cutting and what a beautiful piece of wood.  #4 is one I want to do soon.  

You do some great work Jim.  Those are very impressive.  I'm glad you cut that gun belt, happy to see it cut.  Sorry about those little half circles  :)    You do some very tough patterns, and do them well.

Thanks again for the mention, and thank you for sharing those great pics. 

Russell

Been a bit behind in posting cuttings, the camera took a dump and had to get it fixed.  Here are a few I have been working on.

Wolverine by Chachi, this one was a hold your breath when cutting one, but I really like the look of it behind glass and framed.  Six shooter or gun belt by Birchbark, this was another fun cut but I got to say I did not realize how many little half circles you put in there on it.  Was driving me crazy, kept thinking got them all cut and there was another bunch of them.

Indian and eagle is by Janevski and got to say I love it may not even put it in the booth for sale.  The wood is a piece of found wood from a mill, not sure what it is but love the grain in it and it really seem to go well with this pattern.  The groundhog is one from Gayle at Scrollers Cafe that I saw and asked if she could work up a pattern for me.  The House is called Serenity and was another fun one.

Hope you all like them.

Thanks to all you pattern designers for sharing your talent with us.

jim

penquin

You surpass the test of time with your skills .Beauty full work!