Heavy heart

Bendita

It's with great sadness that after struggling with my health for a bit here I have been diagnosed with lung cancer. This doesn't mean the end but it does mean I'm still not going to go all crazy on the scroll saw yet. I do plan on getting back to it as I have drawers full of patterns still to be cut. But for now I'm going to have to concentrate on getting my health back. You folks will always be part of my family and I promise to keep you posted as to my progress. Remember one hole at the time creates a masterpiece.

I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis Hans.  My prayers for you as you fight this battle.  I lost my father to lung cancer 27 years ago this past week.  I know it depends on the type and more as to how they treat it.  I also know that treatments have come a long way in those 27 years so I pray that you can find good doctors and wonderful health care providers to help you in your fight for your life.  Please do keep us updated on your progress and here's hoping that you can get back to that scroll saw soon to cut all those patterns waiting for you!

I join all of the above Hans,  Was hoping to better news but we have to deal with what is given us.  You have a lot of backing here, thoughts and prayers.  I have several friends that have been in you shoes, it wasn't pleasant, but they fought the fight, recovered and are back in the game.

Please keep us informed.

Hi Hans:

So what you are saying here is:

I'm taking a break for a bit,

I"LL BE BACK... in your best Arnold impression

We will be here and yes, please keep us updated

KICK IT'S ASS Hans,

my brother did, minus one lung and going strong again today

and so will you

Fab4