- - - - -

Need 67 Chevy Truck pattern

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 glsho

glsho

• 2 posts

Posted January 02, 2009 - 01:57 AM

I need a segmentation pattern of a 67 Chevy Truck. Can any one tell me where I could find one?

Thanks Glenn

Remove This Ad

#2 Travis

Travis

Lead Bottle Washer

• Administrator
  • 4,304 posts
  • Vancouver, WA

Posted January 02, 2009 - 04:43 AM

Wow. That's a tough one. Its hard to find good intarsia/segmentation patterns, let alone the ones that aren't wildlife. I found this at Saw Bird. He has a couple of old trucks on there. Segmentation patterns and intarsia patterns are more or less the same thing. With segmentation, you just use one piece of wood. So that should work just fine, I would think. If those don't work, you could take a photograph and make it into a line drawing and use that as a pattern. If you need help with that, let me know. I could probably help you turn a photo into a pattern (just give me a little time...LOL)

Anybody else know of anything?
Scroll Saw Village is on Facebook!
Scroll Saw Goodies blog, podcast & patterns.
Wood Deals Online - Easily find scroll saw blanks and exotic woods.

#3 spirithorse

spirithorse

Master Scroller

• PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted January 14, 2009 - 02:03 AM

I would also be willing to try to make a pattern if you have a 300 dpi pic to send.
Travis, how do you repy without the quotes?
God Bless! SpiritHorse55@hotmail.com

Wow. That's a tough one. Its hard to find good intarsia/segmentation patterns, let alone the ones that aren't wildlife. I found this at Saw Bird. He has a couple of old trucks on there. Segmentation patterns and intarsia patterns are more or less the same thing. With segmentation, you just use one piece of wood. So that should work just fine, I would think. If those don't work, you could take a photograph and make it into a line drawing and use that as a pattern. If you need help with that, let me know. I could probably help you turn a photo into a pattern (just give me a little time...LOL)

Anybody else know of anything?

#4 Travis

Travis

Lead Bottle Washer

• Administrator
  • 4,304 posts
  • Vancouver, WA

Posted January 14, 2009 - 04:08 AM

...Travis, how do you repy without the quotes?...

Hi SpiritHorse,
You can find a Post Reply button above and below each thread. Just click that and you're set! Hope this helps!
Scroll Saw Village is on Facebook!
Scroll Saw Goodies blog, podcast & patterns.
Wood Deals Online - Easily find scroll saw blanks and exotic woods.

Remove This Ad