Things I have been working on

Fay Prozora

First is the shop shelf thing I bought for $2.00 I took that apart and refinished it and now it is in use with some things like masks and other things on it plus  some of my Dremel things and chuck keys on it, Next is a bracket that I made for the shelf I made a long time ago for my drum sanders for my Guinemvere  sanding system. The bracket is for the pump and now there is a place for every thing.  I keep the sleeves in the bowl sitting near by. Next is a letter opener and some napkin rings I made out of scrap wood. I used a forstner bit to drill the hole and traced a shape and voila napkin rings. I was blown away when I finally used my mac mop thing and it gave the letter opener and napkin rings such a nice smooth finish and now I wish I had that long time ago when I was doing some intarsia. Will have to try that again some time. Enjoy the pictures   Fay

post-16818-0-68152600-1397611094_thumb.jpg

post-16818-0-16724500-1397611111_thumb.jpg

post-16818-0-58252700-1397611129_thumb.jpg

post-16818-0-74516500-1397611149_thumb.jpg

Thank you every one. I was going to take apart the shelving unit and make bowls out of the pieces but then decided I needed it for tools and other things that I use a lot. Yessss my shop still needs a lot of work but it is nice and big enough to move around in. I still some times can't find some thing and it is usually laying right under my nose. So I'm trying to keep every thing organized and in it's place. Have a great day   Fay