New Gallery Is Online

Travis

The new User Gallery and Pattern Library is now open. Naturally, there's nothing in it right now. I'll be moving files over from the old gallery in the weeks to come. But feel free to create your own album and upload some finished projects.

Here's a quick rundown on how to use the Gallery.

• Click "Upload" button (upper right corner)
  • Two options:
    • Create a new album to hold pictures of your finished projects.
    • Click "Select Catagory" to upload patterns to the Pattern Library.

[*]Click "Choose Files..." to select your files you want to upload. Then they'll begin uploading. You'll see the status and thumbnails of the pictures you're uploading. When you're done uploading, click "Review & Publish" button on the bottom right.

[*]Fill in your details (title, tags, description, etc.). In the "Copyright" section, type in the pattern designer.

[*]Click "Finish & Publish"

Be sure to comment and rate other people's files. It adds a lot to the whole experience.

The Old Gallery will be still available so folks have access to the whole pattern library, as well user galleries.

I had trouble sleeping last night as the village is my love.I had trouble adjusting to change but you get used to anything and i'm seeing that change is better.soon i'll be back in the saddle posting away and such.i miss giving happy birthdays to folks as i see that got moved or deleted ,sad for me.I just miss the home page to see what someone posted of there work readily..