Pirate Ship Ahoy!....

ugsduck

Excellent cutting Keith..........and you're right about the MDF! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Christina

Thank you Christina :)

Now (as a light relief and to get some colour into my life) I am thinking of doing a simple segmentation of your Underdog:-

thumb_underdog.jpg

would that be OK?

Cheers

Keith

Shiver me timbers!!!!! Aye, me hearty, yer ship be a thing o' beauty!!!!! LOL

Keith, that really turned out great. You did an excellent job on the rope ladders, too! I think the MDF looks great. Thanks so much for cutting my pattern and posting the picture. I have taken a copy of it for my sawdust scrapbook.

You are very welcome, Sue.

I like that style of picture and will be keeping a weathereye on your gallery - keep 'em peeled....

Cheers

Keith

Very nice cutting Keith, :thumbs: I have never tried MDF for portraits did the thin bridges hold together ok !

.......Paul :)

They held but .. in 2 places the layers seperated a little and I had to position and glue them. Also the edges of the boards damage easily and the blades blunt very quickly.

I dont think I would use MDF again for close cutting work - it was just a stop gap whilst waiting for a wood delivery.