Logging in

Kepy

I think that this site could be very informative if I could ever access the information. I can get logged in but it doesn't work. Was in the new pattern area and all I could get was the red x then finally was logged out. I have never been able to stay logged in and even then often get the message that I am not authorized to view an item. This has been a very frustrating experience.

Hi Bob.

It looks like last night we had some server problems. I'm currently working on. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon enough. That may explain your red X in the Pattern Library. As far as getting logged out, it sounds like a cookie problem. Usually the first thing I do is relaunch the web browser. Sometimes it gets glitchy and needs to be restarted. If that doesn't work, try rebooting the computer. Scroll Saw Village uses cookies to track user sessions, so make sure your web browser is set to accept cookies. Some virus/spyware detection software will sometimes block cookies from websites, so that's another thing to take a look at. I've had one member who had a lot of problems with their user sessions with Internet Explorer. If you problem persists, you can try using Firefox. Firefox tends to be a bit more stable and more W3 compliant.

I hope this helps.