member profile

Hi Mal,

The contest is open to anybody who wants to enter. All you have to do is post a message in this thread saying you want to be entered in the drawing. You can get additional entries for uploading pictures to your User Gallery or uploading patterns to the Pattern Library (up to 5 total entries).

To fill in your profile and to alter you personal preferences, click the User Control Panel link located at the top of the screen in the dark tan box. Under the Profile tab is where you can set your profile, avatar and signature. Hope this helps. Let me know if you run into any problems.

Enjoy the site. We're glad to have you on board! :cool:

Hrmmm. It says web expired? I'm not quite sure what that means. Does the Gallery show up at all, or do you get a white screen saying something about losing connection to a database? If you get the message about the database, it usually means that the database is resetting. It does it every once and awhile. Just hit your refresh button. If that doesn't work, it will usually bounce back in a couple of minutes. Give it another try and let me know if you still have problems.