I've projects to show my projects my camera says i have no new pictures

amazingkevin

Technical  Difficulties.Or The Grimlins are in your camera. :) Looking froward to seeing your Fantastic work Kevin. :D

Bobby i don't know if you need to have more than a couple of new picture to down load before it will let you.I've no idea but i'll bet your on the right track with gremlins!

Did you remember to put film in?

:razz:

Iggy i gave away hundreds of dollars worth of lenses ,35 mm cameras flash attachments etc when i found out about digital cameras.that's just what i needed to save money and time spent to go deliver the film and pick it back up again .no this is a digital camera.Last time it was the data cord .No idea what made it not down load this time.

I remember having a roll of film in the camera for a year or more before it was full. Digital is wonderful for instant gratification.

Don't you get an immediate image display after taking the picture? 

Mr Rolf,i'm a poor guy so instant image display cameras are for you rich guys.i'm using my camera phone.Oh now that i think of it it does give instant image and yes the images are there they just would not down load  that day today they did???