3 boxes

JOE_M

The heart is African Mahogany (looks/cuts like Luan, but at twice the price???) The box part is 1.75" deep. The butterfly is cherry with a eucalyptus lid, the box part of that one is 1" deep. Both patterns from a book (Custom Wooden Boxes on the Scrollsaw). It's a good book, but those were the only two patterns that I felt like making.

The christmas stocking (my pattern) is Bubinga with a little bit of maple on top. The box part is 1.75" deep. It will hold a lot of candy canes during the holidays and then will be used to store some fretwork ornaments I made last year.

3Boxes1.jpg

3Boxes2.jpg

9 hours ago, JOE_M said:

The heart is African Mahogany (looks/cuts like Luan, but at twice the price???) The box part is 1.75" deep. The butterfly is cherry with a eucalyptus lid, the box part of that one is 1" deep. Both patterns from a book (Custom Wooden Boxes on the Scrollsaw). It's a good book, but those were the only two patterns that I felt like making.

The christmas stocking (my pattern) is Bubinga with a little bit of maple on top. The box part is 1.75" deep. It will hold a lot of candy canes during the holidays and then will be used to store some fretwork ornaments I made last year.

3Boxes1.jpg

3Boxes2.jpg

Smart cookie to have snapped these gems up and completed.Little special curio boxes for that something special to hide a treasure in,good job!