Any one recognize this pattern

NC Scroller

I cut some hand bell ornaments for our church bell choir a few years ago.  Well since that time several people have left (moved or passed) and new ones have joined.  Anyway the bell choir director wants to give the new folks one of my bell ornaments.  Problem is I can't find the pattern.  Here is a picture of one.  Anyway recognize it?  I think it came out of one of the SS magazines but I can't seem to find it.  

IMG_0981.jpg

3 hours ago, Rockytime said:

I just did. It appears as if it would be fragile. I think I will try cutting it with 1/8 or 1/4 Baltic Birch add staining it. I don't sell anything so I'll use it to make sawdust. Thanks for posting.

The one you see is cut from 3/16" maple.  When I made them originally I stack cut them 3 high.

Scott, if you own or can get your hands on one, you have a copy of the pattern. Like Jerry has mentioned, you can print a copy of the picture you posted. One other option if you own one is to trace it, I've done that when I lost or unmistakingly used my last copy of a pattern. 

Len