Can anybody identify this pattern or designer?

OCtoolguy

The picture is the cover photo for the Tri City Scrollers and Woodcrafters group on Facebook. I have tried to contact them to see where I can find the pattern but so far, I haven't heard anything back. Thanks for all your help folks. I'll keep trying.

5 hours ago, spirithorse said:

Does anyone recall a designer named DEAN that did a lot of automobile patterns?
If I could find his site I'd help Ray look for that image.
Also, if anyone can identify the car in the pic, that may help narrow down the search.

God Bless! Spirithorse

Andy Dean,

http://www.80artdesigns.com/

2 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

He has a number of cars - two that look similar but not quite the same are the 32Ford3window and 34Ford5window patterns- besides being flipped the other way - there are some other slight differences like the roof top on this one is a bitter "flatter" then those two I think.  However, they may be close enough to give you what you want to do.

2 minutes ago, meflick said:

He has a number of cars - two that look similar but not quite the same are the 32Ford3window and 34Ford5window patterns- besides being flipped the other way - there are some other slight differences like the roof top on this one is a bitter "flatter" then those two I think.  However, they may be close enough to give you what you want to do.

The 32FordCoupe, from that website, looks like the one.

12 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Then also be sure to take a look at Don's 1933 Ford Coupe Pattern found there at: https://oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com/store/p254/1933_Ford_Coupe_Pattern.html a bit harder to tell, since Don's pics are intentionally blurred to keep people from freely lifting them.  Speaking of Don, has anybody communicated with him in a while?  

Not sure if those are the right cars/time frame but look close.