Hello from Estonia!

innar20

Hi.

I am Innar from Estonia .

42 years old carpenter and i love woodworking. I discovered scroll saw videos 2015 in Youtube and i fell in love instantly.

Then I began to search scroll saw for myself. Found Delta 40-560 two speed (used) in Finland and bought this. Very good saw for beginner. With one problem - no spare parts available. But we estonians love challenges. If the are no parts available, then you find a friend who will do the piece you need. Simple! Sold for now back to Finland and still working.

Then I found  Hegner Multimax 2 (used) in the market. Again in Finland! It came with original stand. I still use it. Spare parts can order from Germany.

Thank you all here in SSV and all pattern makers.  All my free time (if I have some) im scrolling.

Innar

PS. Sorry for my english. Self study.

Edited by innar20

Hi Innar. Welcome to the Village from Colorado. Glad to have you here. You will enjoy it here with lots of helpful people. BTW when I was in high school in the 1950's my first love was with a lovely blond Estonian girl. However my present wife of 55 years is a lovely Canadian who is half Swede and half Norwegian.

11 hours ago, savethebeer said:

Hello Innar, Welcome to the village from Ireland. There appears to be 2, 3 or 6 members in Estonia. [members map seems to have a glitch over Estonia]

Bob

I really know two people who own scrollsaw. Scrolling is not very popular 😞

Edited by innar20

15 hours ago, Janie said:

Glad you found one that works and can get the spare parts.  Would love to see some of your work.

Janie (woodpecker)

I like to own Dewalt or Excalibur scroll saw but the is a small problem ...... to order from US or Canada i have to pay custom fees .... almost the price of the machine