Estate Sale Saw

kmmcrafts

I posted a week or so ago about a estate sale that had a Hegner saw.. I told them if it doesn't sell for more than $75 I would give the $75 for it... go figure.. it went for $80, LOL.. Somehow through all the stuff they gave me boxes of blades and pattern books etc..  I ended up getting a box of Hegner parts.. a few blade clamps and some maybe tension springs?? they are a rod type thing that zig zags back and forth and looking at pictures of Hegners it's at the back of the saw.. whole bag of them.. do they wear out? not really sure what it is.. Then there are some other odds and ends some thumb screws with springs.. thinking they are the knob and spring that goes up at the front upper arm..   

Thanks Wayne.. I never ended up with the saw.. just parts to one.. and honestly don't know what model saw the parts go to.. I know they had 3-4 other saws.. brand is kind of unknown.. but suspect the other ones was Hengers too.. The one I know he had was a 14" saw.. Don't know what I'll ever do with the parts I got in the box of misl. stuff.. but if anyone wants it I might mail it out to them for shipping cost.. I'll probably take some pictures of the parts I have in a few days and see if anyone wants them.. Hegner parts don't do a Hawk, EX, and DeWalt owner any good.. LOL

Also ended up with a several Olsen blades that I won't use.. so I'll post those too.. They are quite big blades.. thinking like 7 tooth per inch or so. must be like a #12 lol or bigger if they have bigger..