Hello

up north scroller

Hello from Michigan, just wanted to introduce myself my name is Denise and i live in northern lower Mi near Lake Huron and the beautful AuSable River. I just got back into scrollin and i am so glad to be back. It has been about 4 years now sinse i have done any cutting. Wow what took me so long to get back...lol I work afternoons with the public and scrollin is the best way i have found to unwind after a long day. Well take care everyone and Happy New Year, have fun scrollin

thank you Denise and Happy new year also to you!Your right scrolling is very relaxing and it's my favorite past time too.I've learned so much comeing to scrollsawvillage(ssv) in 3 years.they've answerd all my questions and more. Tha forum is the hot spot for a wealth of info whether it's patterning ,saw repairs,special pattern requests on and on.Open your own user gallery to store photo's of pttrerns you'll want to cut later,store all your finished work and organize it any time you want.Hopefullly you'll be a regular and join in the scrolling fun.There's a chat room just for us on thursdays at 7p.m. Make your self at home and enjoy your hobby to it's fullest,welcome again! :)