A great deal on Facebook

OCtoolguy

I was on FB a couple of weeks ago and this popup came up. An outfit by the name of Tophatter.com and they showed a pic of this for $6.47 including shipping. No tax. I had to wait the 2 weeks but it came yesterday. I figured I could wager that amount to see if it was any good. I'm very surprised at the quality. Another addition to my Dremel stuff.

20190702_132316.jpg

Back when I was laid up with a broken leg, I found this place and also another called Wish which I think has better products.  My kids threatened to shut off my computer as I kept the mail carrier busy delivering packages.  Another item I got that I like is a pair of reading glasses that have little led lights on each side to highlight your work when you are doing closeup work.

4 hours ago, Kepy said:

Back when I was laid up with a broken leg, I found this place and also another called Wish which I think has better products.  My kids threatened to shut off my computer as I kept the mail carrier busy delivering packages.  Another item I got that I like is a pair of reading glasses that have little led lights on each side to highlight your work when you are doing closeup work.

I used to sell those when I was still on the truck.