Instructable Hockey Puck Display Stand

teachnlearn

This came up on my homepage. Thought about posting it on Pattern, but its not mine. I don't play hockey, watch hockey and couldn't come up with a single hockey puck. Maybe some fan or relative is into it and would love to display whats buried in their drawers. RJF

Hockey-Puck-Display-Stand.pdf Puck_Holder.pdf

I once worked for a company that printed team logos on hockey pucks for fan shops to sell at the hockey games. It was a small operation that was eventually discontinued.

I'm not a hockey fan either, but I found that hockey pucks made great hard rubber feet for the heavy machinery that somewhat isolated the machine vibrations from the concrete floors. A countersunk center hole needed to be drilled in them for the attaching bolt. I had plenty to use, because there were two semi trailers full of hockey pucks backed up to the loading docks.  I think they later were sent to the dump, after the project was discontinued.

Charley

Have an old 1986 wagon that we use as a second had car. Jacked the car up one day and the jack went into the body. With these unibodys, had to line the jack up just right on the bottom seam. Came across these pucks. Wonder if they are modified hockey pucks or a different material. Have thought of getting a few hockey pucks out and sawing them. Though if they don't work, the car is falling off the jack. Different versions on the link. RJF

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=puck+car+jack&ref=nb_sb_noss

image.thumb.png.6277b87d9e9e5dcb7ed473ba8da7525e.png