Twitter

Travis, under your name it asks if people would like to follow you on Twitter. How about us? Is there someway your readers can do that? Or perhaps you could make a Twitter page for all that go here to leave their info for Twitter, Facebook, Stumble? What do you think? Is that possible? Just a thought. I know I would like to follow and be followed by more workers of wood.

PEACE!!!

Wood Alley

Hi Allison,

You can add the box below your posts pretty easily. It's called a Signature and its located in the User Control Panel (in the tan box at the top of the screen below the Board Index link). Click your Profile tab and then click Edit Signature on the left. Let me know if you need help setting it up. I'm happy to assist in any way I can. You can also post your Twitter ID here for others to find it.

Does anybody else use Twitter? Its really cool. You can get updates and general chit-chat from fellow woodworkers. I follow a lot of woodworkers. Its fun to see what they're working on. If you have a twitter ID, post it here. We'd love to follow you. My twitter ID is scrollsawgoodie.