font styles

tracyguy

If you want to scroll out individual letters, you need a stencil type font. The website listed in the last post has a section devoted to stencil fonts. You can also add bridges where needed and use almost any font, if you try to cut an "o" the middle will fall out if it is not connected to the outside.

If you want to scroll whole words like word art you can use almost any font, just squish the letters together.

Decades back(when I was a teacher) a 12 year old girl (yes, one of my students) showed me how to make letter paatterns. Cut a bunch of cardboard (or if you are very dainty-- just paper ) rectangles or squares. Picture in your mind the letter that you are going to do! If for example you are doing a capital A or H;

just fold in 1/2 vertically. Cut half-- unfold! Here is your letter. I have used this trick for 45+ years and still Thank Margaret D everytime I do it!

Practise-you will suprise yourself on how easy it is! A lot easier then my poor typing. Try it; let me know-- you can throw the bad ones away and start over!

Professional photographers take about 40+ pictures for every one they actually use! WASTE SOME PAPER! You are better than you think! If you can read you can do letters like this. Just mentally SEE THEM!