New Feature! An eStore!

Back in the day when Scroll Saw Village was nothing more than a blog called Scroll Saw Goodies, I had an eStore where I highlighted products from Amazon I thought my readers would enjoy. Well, it's back. Inside you'll find books, magazine subscriptions, tools and software to fill all of your scrolling needs. We've also partnered with Rockler and Woodcraft for those specialized tools and materials you can't find at your big-box stores. With each purchase, SSV receives a small portion of the sale which goes toward maintaining this website and the SSG video podcast. It doesn't cost you any extra, and you can feel confident you'll receive excellent service from these quality merchants.

So next time you're looking to buy from Amazon, Rockler, or Woodcraft, think of Scroll Saw Village and click our link. Not only will you get quality products and service, you help ensure that we're able to keep the lights on and continue to serve the scrolling community. Doesn't that make you feel good?

OK. Enough of my sales pitch. :razz: Back to your regularly scheduled program.