Hello From The Tarheel State!

BigDon

Greetings one and all from the garden spot of the south, North Carolina! I am a tarheel born and bred and I'll be a tarheel 'til I'm dead!!

I have been a woodworker since about 5 years old (used to go with my dad and granddad to work building houses in Fayetteville, NC area) so I have accumulated a LOT of sawdust in my veins over the past 50+ years. Have recently transitioned from the BIG jobs of building houses to the smaller work of scroll saw work - I enjoy this much more!

When we're not refinishing furniture, my son and I like to come up with some ideas for crafts as gifts. We are looking towards expanding our work to the point we can go online and start selling some pieces....still a few issues to sort out (wholesale supplies, getting ahead with some inventory, etc.) Having been out of day-in, day-out work for about 5 years now, the income challenges have been quite enourmous, but through the grace of God, we have and are overcoming and beginning to get ahead at last.

We are looking forward to learning, growing, selling and helping where we can. :cool:

-DON-