Support SSV With Holiday Shopping!

Travis

I really hate shopping. Crowds stress me out, and the thought of a mall makes me cringe. So I do most of my holiday shopping online, usually at Amazon.com. Every year, I put up the Amazon Lightning Deals at the footer of SSV during the Holiday Season. Amazon always has killer deals called Lightning Deals. Basically, they put up merchandise up for a deep discount for a limited time (usually an hour or two). Once they're gone, they're gone. I like to keep my eye on these deals for my holiday shopping. Since I'm always on SSV, it's pretty handy to watch.

If you find something you like, click the link. Any purchases you make, SSV gets a little kickback. It's a great way to support SSV and do your holiday shopping at the same time. It doesn't cost any extra. And we don't know who bought what, so there's no worries there. So if you decide to buy from Amazon, think of us first and click our link. We really appreciate the support.

Note: if you're a SSV Supporter, the Amazon slider is not visible. Just like the other ads, this banner is hidden as apart of your SSV Supporter membership perks If you'd still like to check out the Lightning Deals and support SSV, you can use this link.