Album

wombatie

When you first started the new site I started an album in the user gallery then when I wanted to put some more stuff in there I couldn't and now I cant find it. HELP. :oops: Travis you know what I am like with computers it could be under my nose and I would not know what to do with it, so could you give me a step by step guide PLEASE :oops:

Marg

You still have access your old gallery at (http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/oldgallery/index.php?cat=10117). You won't be able to upload anything to this gallery since we're migrating over to our new gallery.

For sharing new pictures, you'll have to use the new gallery. Just click the "User Gallery & Pattern Library" tab. Then in the upper right, click Upload. If you're uploading a pattern, click "Upload Pattern" then choose the New Patterns category and upload your pattern.

If you're uploading pictures of some of your work, click "create album" first and set up your new album. From there, you can upload your pics. After you have your first album set up, future uploads can be placed in the album or you can create a new album. To choose an existing album, click "select album," then choose the album you want to upload to.

Let me know if you run into any other troubles or have any questions.