Messed up

JTTHECLOCKMAN

OK it has been awhile since I posted anything in the bragging page and also wanted to add to my album. First the bragging page, seems I must have hit enter twice so I need someone to delete the one that does not have the pictures in.

Second thing is how do I add photos to my album. I do not see an upload button when I click on my album. 

Thanks.

John and Wayne I went to the user's gallery and search for your galleries, it said there was none for either of you.  The only way I could get to yours John was via the link in your signature area.  I think Travis will have to help.  Your gallery is a different format than mine also.  I have read something somewhere about an "old Gallery" and "the new Gallery" or maybe it was only in my mind.  I did notice your pictures were posted several years ago, 2009, 2010 time frame.  Maybe you have to start a new gallery, or something.  you might send a message to Travis and ask.

Edited by Scrappile

John and Wayne I went to the user's gallery and search for your galleries, it said there was none for either of you.  The only way I could get to yours John was via the link in your signature area.  I think Travis will have to help.  Your gallery is a different format than mine also.  I have read something somewhere about an "old Gallery" and "the new Gallery" or maybe it was only in my mind.  I did notice your pictures were posted several years ago, 2009, 2010 time frame.  Maybe you have to start a new gallery, or something.  you might send a message to Travis and ask.

This is possible. It has been quite awhile since I was here and tried adding anything to my album. 

OK it has been awhile since I posted anything in the bragging page and also wanted to add to my album. First the bragging page, seems I must have hit enter twice so I need someone to delete the one that does not have the pictures in.

Second thing is how do I add photos to my album. I do not see an upload button when I click on my album. 

Thanks.

John, i deleted the second post.  The gallery link on your posts is to the old gallery. While we can view it I don't think it can be added to. You will have to create a new gallery.  

Thanks.

I have thousands of things to put in my gallery but the time it takes to do that is not what i want to do.

I have thousands of things to put in my gallery but the time it takes to do that is not what i want to do.

Heck if i had to put all the items I made in over 30 years of doing this I would need a server just for myself. The last time I checked my inventory sheet there is over 800 different items I made over the years and sold. Not counting things I never sold but gave away. I never did get into the photographing my work till about  when I joined sites like this. I put a few items in a gallery in case someone wants to look me up when I am dead and gone to scrolling heaven. 

I am sort of proud of the pen stand I recently made and soon I will be posting a one of a kind pen box that has never before been done that I am really proud of. I am posting these on every site I belong to. So if you belong to other sites I am on be prepared to see them there too. 

Edited by JTTHECLOCKMAN

Clayton, is there a way his photos can "easily" be moved from the old gallery, to the new gallery?  Be a shame if people miss out seeing his and your fine work.

I am not sure, but I don't think they can be "easily" moved. It is something Travis will have to answer for sure. But you can still view our old galleries by clicking the link at the bottom of any of our posts.