Underdog!

ugsduck

That turned out really nice. You did a great job on it. I use to love watching that show when I was a kid.

I don't think the Underdog picture was intended as a pattern. It was used in a name association game we played awhile back. Since Underdog is a copyrighted character, I'm removing the picture that was used in the game since it can be confused as a pattern. I'll be leaving your cutting, since it was cut for yourself and falls under fair use. However, I removed Christina's name from the description and Pattern Designer field. Sorry for the confusion. I should have caught that much earlier. :oops:

Oops :(

So sorry. I did try to find why the image was posted as it was obviously not a pattern but couldnt find a link.

I also had no idea it was a copyrighted character as I had never heard of it - maybe a USA thing? I thought Christina was doing a parody of Top Cat!

Oh well no harm done I hope ...

Thanks

Keith

LOL that turned out awesome! I loved Underdog as a kid too. Sorry for the confusion............I shouldn't have put my name on and have absolutely no idea why I did.........habit I guess. Travis is right it is a copyrighted image and I probably shouldn't have used it to begin with for the game. I apologize. You did a great job on him though!

Christina

You did a really great job on it and I do apologize for the image.............as an administrator myself, I know better! But I have removed all of those images (used for the game) from my album.............I had put my name on all of them GEEZ! So hopefully there won't be anymore mistakes caused by my dumb mistake!

Christina