love LOVE love

amazingkevin

I'm sorry but i don't understand the question ,poor me.I drill a hole in each letter then cut out the letter just as with any scroll saw project 90 degrees..Then i patch up the drill hole and cut line on each letter.Then i set them all back in the hole but 1/4" extending out as shown in the picture.flip it around carefully and spot glue in place.When that drys i turn upside down and glue the letters some more.The lady is a lost cause now..She doesn't want me back anymore../Because i took my stuff out of her stire from their breakage and theift all my efforts to keep a free sales spot in her store were wasted I made them a desk caddie for their business cards and flyers,the two kids names a few god bless our business plaques on an on an on only to get treated like a dog ."What me worry" theres 6 billion people in the world and i'm not going to let one ruin my life, I'm glad to lose her anyway Oh well.I painted the plaque in question in the begining of this post white all for 21 dollars.I'll just kick the dust of my feet band move on ,her loss ,mine too,lol

I was right, cut at 90 degrees... I see why you like what Roly said.

Kevin, I'm not good at advice 'cause I have done similar things.

Then I sit and wonder what 'I' did wrong.  I just want everybody

to be happy.

You can never make a skinflint happy.

Some people shave an egg, squeeze a nickel and never take blame.

Scroll on my friend.

Kevin you really need to do a show with just names stands, I'm sure they will sell. Every person on a table by me at the last show wants one I said £2 a letter in oak and they said fine I'm even selling them to people at work by advertising it on my desk. I think you've given away enough it time for pay back. Roly

Roly, i need to get off my duf and do as you say.Now is the time to for stocking up on presents that the customers are looking for for Christmas !Hah, Just the names i made that do body collected will fill a table show.That was my theory too Roly ,is give to people behind desks at business's .That way all of their custumers see it,but no they take them home??????GOD's been looking out for cheerful giver's ,i shall not want ! I blessed everyday ,but a little more never hurt,lol, An EXCALIBER maybe?