HELLO FROM UK

ducky

Welcome RON,Keep an eye on things over on your side of the pond ! You'll make lots of helpful friends here and you'll be guaranteed to laugh everyday at the antics that goes back and forth.Don't miss a day here .Lots of helpful info flows thru daily you won't want to miss.Pull up a chair,pour some coffee and enjoy your new home ,Welcome aboard!Friend!

hi everyone my name ronald(ron) married.3 adult family.live in the foggy uk.new to scroll.trying out new stuff beside woodturning..age 65 old but young at heart lol

Hi Ron, welcome to the Village.  I'm Marg from Australia.  As you can see we have a few Larakins on this site Larry, Roly and Roy to name just three, take no notice of them they are harmless.  Any questions just ask and you will receive lots of answers.  Have fun.

Marg

Hi Ron, welcome to the Village.  I'm Marg from Australia.  As you can see we have a few Larakins on this site Larry, Roly and Roy

Mag, How sweet of you. I could kiss and hug you if I could...Oh, we can give virtual ones  (Kiss n hug)

Definition - Larakin. Rogue, Australian personality, Bush person. Marked by enthusiasm, passion, and Zest for life 

Hi Ron, welcome to the Village.  I'm Marg from Australia.  As you can see we have a few Larakins on this site Larry, Roly and Roy to name just three, take no notice of them they are harmless.  Any questions just ask and you will receive lots of answers.  Have fun.

Marg

Thank you Marg, you are so kind  :luv:  :luv:  :luv:  :lol:  :lol: . NUMPTY may be, but not quite a Larakin yet!!!!

Rob Roy.

Edited by Rob Roy

Hi Ron, welcome to the Village. I'm Keith from Newquay. I think Marge was right about Larry, Roly and Rob, but at least there are some sensible ones here too Like Marge and myself (okay , maybe not me then lol) But you will get lots of sensible answers to any questions you might have.

Edited by keefie

Hi Ron, welcome to the Village. I'm Keith from Newquay. I think Marge was tight about Larry, Roly and Rob, but at least there are some sensible ones here too Like Marge and myself (okay , maybe not me then lol) But you will get lots of sensible answers to any questions you might have.

Keith NO one has ever called me sensible before especially my family and my Village family,  I am flattered. :oops:

Mag, How sweet of you. I could kiss and hug you if I could...Oh, we can give virtual ones  (Kiss n hug)

Definition - Larakin. Rogue, Australian personality, Bush person. Marked by enthusiasm, passion, and Zest for life

I'll take that with pleasure and give you a kiss and a hug back.  :heart:

Marg

Rob I have been to Chester. hee hee Hey Rob how did Keith get to be the sensible one.  :lol: Roly

Roly, did I say sensible?? I appologise I meant to say "insensible" :cry: :cry:

Rob, there is no way you can claim to be a Scotsman and sensible, it's a contridiction having Scotsman and sensible in the same sentance. :razz: :razz: :razz:

Edited by keefie

Roly, did I say sensible?? I appologise I meant to say "insensible" :cry: :cry:

Rob, there is no way you can claim to be a Scotsman and sensible, it's a contridiction having Scotsman and sensible in the same sentance. :razz: :razz: :razz:

Hi Keith, a pity you didn't check the dictionary before you used the words sentEnce and contrAdiction :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:. You need to be a bit doolally to live up here. For instance we had rain,snow, and sunshine today and it was a sweltering 5 C  :oops:

Rob Roy.

Hi Keith, a pity you didn't check the dictionary before you used the words sentEnce and contrAdiction :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:. You need to be a bit doolally to live up here. For instance we had rain,snow, and sunshine today and it was a sweltering 5 C  :oops:

Rob Roy.

Sorry for my spelling mistakes Rob, but I'm still learning to type...   reading what I've typed comes next :oops: :oops: :oops: