What blades, what brand, where to buy?

OCtoolguy

Thanks LarryEA but I'm not the phone type of guy. That's why I use email. I suppose I could have called Mike's but everybody was saying how great his service was and how quickly he responded to email so I was sort of disappointed to not get a timely reply. But, I will say, I put in my order for a variety pack of blades and within a few minutes, I got an email thanking me for my order and telling me it would go out in today' mail. So, I'm wondering now if my original email somehow got lost. I used his email link and it opened up in Thunderbird. That's where I composed my email. That's not always the best thing. I never use Thunderbird so it may have gotten screwed up somehow. Oh well.............................. all is ok now. But thanks for the suggestion. I'll check them out.

Ray

I got a call from Mike yesterday and there was definitely an email screw up somewhere along the line. Anyway, he is a very nice guy and I look forward to doing business with him in the future. If the FD blades prove to be what you all are saying they are, I'm going to be very happy. Thanks to all,

Ray