dog bone keychain

Dear sir's and madam's,I have long ago done what you have suggested for me to do to uninstall the program.I have uninstalled many many many programs.This is the first one that will not disappear.It doesn't make any sence to me . Can you offer in your expertice another way of erradicateing the program? I'm open for kind suggestions. please and thank you . I know some body is smarter than the average bear out there,boo boo!Ah yes DALE i had done that to as STEVE GOOD had suggested that a week ago to.Sometimes it works sometimes it don't.Some like it hot some like it cold lol.

MR C-LANG YOU ARE THE MAN. YOU WERE EXACTLY RIGHT.WHY IT WOULDN'T GO IS BEYOUND ME.YOU ARE THE GREATEST COMPUTER GURU FOR THE VILLAGE.YOUR A CRACKER JACK AT SOLVEING THE SOLVEABLE.MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU SIR.SORRY I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE A MAN OR A CHICKEN LOL.LONG STORY, BUT YOU ARE THE PERSON TO KNOW .THE WORLD NEEDS THOUSANDS LIKE YOU !CONGRADULATIONS ! YOUR THE PERSON OF THE HOUR ,YOUVE MADE MY DAY AND I'M A HAPPY CAMPER FOR THIS .I LOVE TO MAKE THE KEYCHANNS AND IF I CAN ADD A TWIST TO THEM AND INFLUANCE A NOTHER TYPE OF CUSTOMER ,ALL THE BETTER FOR ME. I,VE MADE MORE MONEY DOING THE KEYCHAINS THAN I HAVE WITH MY TRADE THIS YEAR SCROLLING IS MY BREAD AND BUTTER .I,VE BEEN BLESSED WITH THIS TRADE AS I CAN WORK AT HOME .SAVE ON EVERYTHING ,GAS,ETC.I GET THE BEST WOOD AND AT THE RIGHT SIZE TO FIT IN THE SAW WITHOUT CUTING IT UP BY COLLECTING DRAWER SIDES FROM CHESTS OF DRAWERS.PASS UP THE MICA COVERED CABINETS AS THEY USE PARTICAL BOARD.NFG.I GET QUALITY WOOD FROM THE REST,OAK MAPLE ETC.I GLUE THE NAMES ON WITH VERY VERY WATERED DOWN ELMERS GLUE.I ONLY CUT THE NAMES LONG WAYS NOT THE ENDS AND PASTE THEM SIDE BY SIDE THE LENGHT OF THE DRAWER SIDE.USUALLALY 3 TO4 NAMES IN A ROW.IFILL UP THE WHOLE PIECE OF WOOD, IF I CAN SO IT'S A PROGRESSIVE OPERATION.I OWE STEVE GOOD FOR THIS . MAKES MY DAY TO DO KEYCHAINS .YOUR THE BEST HELPER !MAY THE PERSON UP STAIRS LEAN ON YOU WITH BLESSINGS ,YOUVE BLESSED ME UNTOLD THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!! :):D:lol::cool::roll::bday:

Man.. I think I have a big head now... :eye: J/k. I'm far from a guru. I only knew this b/c it happened to me once. I was in the same situation you was, not knowing what to do or how to do it. Someone on another type of fourm I belong to helped me with that suggestion and it worked then, so I thought I would pass it along cuz it sounded a lot like what happened to me. I'm just glad you got it figured out.

Glad to help.