introduction

whizbin

G'day out there I'm from Newcastle Australia and have been scrolling for 2 years. I have a excalibar 21. I'm a retired motor mechanic and have always been interested in woodwork.I find scrollsawing a rewarding hobby and after subscribing to scrollsaw I now get a good supply of patterns. Scrollsawing does not enjoy the popularity here as it does in your neck of the woods. I have difficulty in purchasing good ply and wood. I am also interested in trying intarsia but here again difficulty in locating suitable wood is a problem. may be someone out there can give me some suggestions. Many thanks for accepting me to your community I'm sure it will be a great learning place for me. See you later.

Hi Whizbin. Welcome to the Village. We're glad you found us. There's lots of friendly and talented folks here. I think you'll fit right in! ;) We'd love to see some of your work. You can set up a User Gallery (you can find a [tut]tutorial here[/tut]) and show off a little. We find it rather inspiring to see what others come up with. Anyway, welcome aboard. Jump in and have some fun! :thumbs: