8 more names

amazingkevin

Love the names Kevin.Some of which I never seen before.

A woman asked me to make names of her twins.

I asked her to spell them.she said the first one is AVIDA

and the second one is same name spelled backwards.ADIVA

just a tidbit lol.

What? Huh? Can they do that on the birth certificate?lol :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)    

Seriously Kevin, how do you do it? You have to be one of the most productive scrollers on the site, you make so much stuff. Teach me your ways! I need some of your scrolling energy. :)

Lots of methamphetamine's,lol just kidding,I just have the want and will to do something constructive to make my time here worth something.I love to scroll.It puts me at peace with the world!Thanks for the constructive comments  that keeps me going too!

Lots of methamphetamine's,lol just kidding,I just have the want and will to do something constructive to make my time here worth something.I love to scroll.It puts me at peace with the world!Thanks for the constructive comments  that keeps me going too!

My problem is I think I get overwhelmed with the so many endless options of things to make, so I spend more time thinking about what to make than actually making stuff. I need to just be like you and make it all!

My problem is I think I get overwhelmed with the so many endless options of things to make, so I spend more time thinking about what to make than actually making stuff. I need to just be like you and make it all!

What ever works,lol i basically do what interests me .I get overwhelmed ,really with boxes and boxes of patterns .I boggels my mind how much i spent on printer ink too.Just keep it fun and you'll be ok! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):cool: