MARGE LIKES THESE

amazingkevin

Nice job Kevin but when do you sleep.  Those look pretty thick. What are you using.

Hi Ralph, the wood is 3/4" plywood cut with a scroll reverse #9.I've made so many names in the beginning days i tried to keep patterns of finished names .that would make it easyier to just photo copy and glue on wood and cut rather than paint each name hours.Do you know that rarely did a name come in that i had a pattern for!Thanks!!! ;) ;) ;)

Edited by amazingkevin

Yes Kevin I do like those.  When we first joined the Village you did them all the time but in those days you painted them, now I guess it is easier and less time consuming to print and scroll.  Still like them though.

Marg

I'm poor as a rat now, I did them back then to generate customers i lost from the recession  but that never happened.So my career went south and my worst talent went up ,wood working.It's futile to spend so much time on a name and not even get a thank you.But i did what i could to try and get work,it didn't help.Now im disabled and live on $756.00 a month, my rent is $450.One car repair devastates my income now.But i'm happy as a lark scrolling!