In a rush to go nowhere!

amazingkevin

Thanks Roly ,i've asked for help  learning to post in scrollers cafe several times but it never registered in my head.

Yea you have to get the picture the right size Kev first before you can upload it's on the top bar "my account" then "image gallery"  and view/upload images to folder then scroll down to upload image to folder choose image and submit.

If it's to big it tells you and gives you the right size I can remember I think it's 150KB pretty small or you can link it to you picture from your PC hope that helps. 

Also choose NEW TOPIC and just Attach a file instead of linking to your folder.

Edited by Phantom Scroller

Yea you have to get the picture the right size Kev first before you can upload it's on the top bar "my account" then "image gallery"  and view/upload images to folder then scroll down to upload image to folder choose image and submit.

If it's to big it tells you and gives you the right size I can remember I think it's 150KB pretty small or you can link it to you picture from your PC hope that helps. 

Also choose NEW TOPIC and just Attach a file instead of linking to your folder.

That's techy talk over my head Roly, I'm just the scroller,lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: